University of DebrecenAdd to Favourites
The University of Debrecen is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in Hungary, welcoming students since 1538. It is ranked in the Times Higher Education Europe Teaching Ranking among the best 200 universities.
We offer internationally competitive degrees widely recognized even outside the European Economic Area (EEA) countries. Our programs are in line with the European Qualifications Framework of the Bologna Process.
Including medical programs with worldwide accreditation:
- World Health Organization
- New York State Education Department
- Medical Board of California
- General Medicine Council of Great Britain
- Medical Councils of Israel, Ireland, Iran and Norway
- a student body of 28,500
- 6,300 international students
- 23,600 courses offered
- 87 Bachelor’s programs
- 100 Master’s programs
- 10 undivided, one-tier training programs
- 14 faculties and 24 doctoral schools
- UD conducts 14-15% of the volume of research carried out in Hungary
The University of Debrecen is proud to offer more than 70-degree programs fully taught in English: including International Foundation Year and Semester, various types of English Language Courses, Undergraduate, Graduate and other programs.
You might even study with full scholarship!
1. Egyetem ter, Debrecen , 4032, Hajdu-Bihar, Hungary