How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information to enable us to provide our Services to you and enable you to use the Sites, including, for the following purposes:
- to authenticate your identity and administer your account;
- to personalise aspects of our services;
- to deal with your enquiries and requests;
- to process your orders for any services or products that you purchase from us; and
- to enable our data processors (such as our group companies and hosting providers) to provide services (or components thereof) requested by you.
Additionally, where you have provided us with consent, we will also use your personal information for certain other purposes, including:
- to share with recruitment institutions (if you are applying for a job);
- to contact you about opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you and to provide you with updates about developments on the Sites and information about the products and services we offer;
- to carry out market research or surveys;
- for marketing and strategic development purposes, for example to identify trends usage; and
- to enable third parties to contact you in relation to services offered in conjunction with us or in respect of services that they provide.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any information submitted as part of the registration process to your user account or as part of an application to a job posting is accurate and up to date.