Our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information
We are required to collect and use personal information in accordance with, and in a manner justified by, the Data Protection Legislation. In doing so, we rely on one or more of the following grounds to legally collect and use your personal information:
- we may process your personal information where this is necessary for the performance of the contract which we have with you (i.e. to provide our services to you);
- we may process your personal information where you have consented to us doing so; and/or
- we may process your personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, for example:
- to analyse and create statistical reports based on the services we provide and our performance of those services; and
- for the proper keeping of business records.
Where we rely on your consent to process any of your personal information, you may revoke your consent at any time. Any such revocation will not affect the lawfulness of any prior use of that personal information.