Your use of our Websites
You agree that you will not use our Websites (including Services) to:
- Upload, post, email, PM (personal message) or otherwise transmit any User-Uploaded Content that:
- You do not have a right to transmit or that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party.
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise discriminatory.
- Amounts to unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or prohibited marketing content including (but not limited to) illicit marketing to children.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that (i) interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or (ii) negatively affect a user's ability to access and use the Websites and/or Services.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a staff member, a forum leader, guide or host, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User-Uploaded Content transmitted through the Services.
- Harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Use data mining, robot, spider, scraping or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools for any purpose.
You should not reproduce, copy, modify, create derivative works from or communicate or make any of the content of our Website or Services available to third parties without our prior written consent.
None of the above alters any rights granted directly to you under the terms of the relevant "upload" licence in respect of any third party User-Uploaded Content, or alters any other rights you may have where other licence terms are explicitly expressed to apply to content or third party User-Uploaded Content.
If you use any Services on behalf of an Institution or a company, you hereby represent, warrant and accept that:
- You have all necessary power and authority to enter into and perform your and its obligations under these General Terms.
- You have taken all requisite corporate and other action to approve the entering into and performance of these General Terms and shall provide evidence of that action to us on request.
- Once agreed and accepted, these General Terms will constitute legal, valid and binding obligations of and on such Institution or company.
An "Institution" means any educational establishment that provides teaching and learning curriculum as its core functional remit and existence such as, without limitation, higher education universities, schools, local authorities, school groups, further education colleges etc.