Managing People in Multinational CorporationsAdd to Favourites
Globalization has a particular strong impact on how multinational corporations (MNCs) manage their people across regions, countries, cultures, etc.
This course is aimed at helping students understand the key issues in the management of people in contemporary MNC contexts and providing them with theories, frameworks, and tools to help them recognize, understand, and manage human resources more effectively.
Among the core topics of the course are:
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- Performance Management and Talent Development in MNCs
- Managing people during major change / M&As
- Managing expatriation
- Dealing with cultural differences in global teamwork
- Diversity management in MNCs
During the lectures the students will be introduced to selected contemporary literature from a wide range of disciplines, including organizational behavior, HRM, strategy, social psychology, and economics relevant for the core topics of the course.
UniversityCopenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark